Pages

Friday, April 27, 2018

An Interview With Christine Lush-Rodriguez


I believe success leaves clues.

As an Artist and entrepreneur living in France I have been looking into the fastest growing cities in the United States to see if there were some parallels.

True enough there are.

All the fast growing cities in the USA I have been exploring have a common denominator.

They are all home to tightly knit, vibrant communities with pockets of amazing inventiveness and creativity.

Permit me to present an artist from Fredericksburg, Virginia; Christine Lush-Rodriguez.

Her work struck me because she took the potters wheel and drove to a new dimension, creating original and fanciful lifeforms with boldness and sensitivity.

Because I have such an affection for her work this interview felt like it went by in few minutes but after further review I was happy to see we went deep into Christine's creative process and inspiration.

For more on Christine and her work follow the links below.

Enjoy! :D









No comments:

Post a Comment